Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Winters/Rader Family Vacation - Gatlinburg, TN - May 2011 (Part 2)

I apologize in advance for these pictures being totally out of order. I wasn't paying attention when I uploaded them so it's not going to flow the greatest. Anyway, on to finish the rest of our vacation!

Picture taken in the park of our entire family except my sister-in-law.

We went to the Wonderworks Museum (HIGHLY RECOMMEND) on our last day in Gatlinburg. Lily really, REALLY wanted to do the rock climbing wall. I didn't think she'd make it all the way up to the top -- TWICE!





My dad plays guitar and the kids LOVE it when he brings it with him on vacation. They love to sing with Papa!

My nephew, Luke, and me.

My brother, Dan.
The Wonderworks Museum had this really cool ropes course. So, the men decided to try it out. I didn't realize (until after I got on and then immediately got off) how far off the ground this is. And you're only held on by a harness. Oh, by the way, everything moves!

My brother, Brett.

My dad. He was a pro at this!

Marc

They also had what are called 360* bikes. Marc and Brett went on this ride. Needless to say, I will never go on them. They do exactly what their name says - goes in a 360* circle.

My sweet little Eva. She loves to pose!

Almost all of the grandkids.

On the way back from the park.

All of the grandkids ready to go for a walk.

Aunt Missy and Cole.

The Smokey Mts.

Towards the end of the week, my nephew really liked feeding Eva.

Cole doing what he does best - climbing!

Run Cole, Run!

Most of the cousins.

The reason they call it the Smokey Mtns.

We had such a GREAT time together as a family. We're looking forward to making an annual trip down here. God has blessed me with an amazing family. Looking forward to next year's vacation together!

No comments: