Monday, August 13, 2007

7 Years and Counting...

Well, it's hard to believe, but Marc and I have been married for seven wonderful years now! We celebrated our anniversary yesterday. Didn't do a whole lot especially since we weren't able to find a sitter for the girls, but it was still a nice day. It's hard to think that we've been married for this long already. It seems like only yesterday....well, you know the rest. I thank God every day for giving me Marc as a husband. He is a wonderful man who is so good to me and is a GREAT father to our girls. He's a good provider and takes very good care of us. Thank you, God, for sending Marc my way! I'm looking forward to spending the next 50+ years with him!

1 comment:

Felipe and Chantelle said...

Congratulations on 7 years! God has really blessed you with a great marriage and beautiful family!! Miss you!