Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Dressed to the Nines

The girls were so excited Sunday morning when they were able to wear their new outfits. They had been asking for a few weeks, but it's been so chilly on Sundays lately, that we've been dressing them in warmer outfits. It's still hard for me to believe that I've had to put tights on them every Sunday this month. But hopefully I won't have to do that until the fall again. Anyway, here are a few pictures.

Emma received this outfit for Christmas from Mimi and Papa. She loved it and looked so cute and grown-up in it! That was a little hard for Marc to handle!


This is one of Lily's newer outfits. Her favorite colors are blue and green so this outfit was a hit!


Maggie looked so cute in her outfit! She liked it because she wanted to wear leggings like her sisters do. She wanted to be a big girl, too. On another note - MAGGIE'S POTTY TRAINED! I've potty trained my last child (unless we have more)! And I must say, I'm loving it!!!

These girls are the best of friends! I feel so blessed to have them as my children and as an important part of my life! Thank you, God, for my girls!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Such sweeties! We love you guys. It was so fun to hear Emma read the last time we visited...I almost cried actually! So cool. Good job teacher-mom!