Thursday, March 26, 2009

Constantly Growing

I had to post a few pictures of the belly.  This baby inside is growing like crazy.  It's hard to believe that I'm almost 3/4 of the way through this pregnancy.  It's gone by so fast.  He's moving non-stop - especially at night.  It's getting more and more uncomfortable to sleep because of where he is inside and all the movement.  But I love it!  I've loved every part of this pregnancy.  Well, almost every part.  There are a few things that I could do without, but other than that, it's been great!  I can't wait to meet this little guy and see what and who he looks like.  I hope all this moving inside isn't a sign of things to come, but if it is, that's o.k.  






This was taken at 18 weeks.  I thought my belly was huge then!  Little did I know (well, I knew, but still...).













This is now at 27 weeks.  You can definitely see that he's getting bigger!  And I still have a little ways to go!  Oh boy!

2 comments:

Kevin Flick said...

cute, cute. have you guys settled on a name yet? or is it top secret? can't believe how fast yours and ours has gone. seems like we were just sitting in dairy queen and you were telling me you were pregnant! wow!

TWitmer said...

You are simply adorable Allison!