Monday, June 15, 2009

Almost Done

It's so hard to believe that I am almost done being pregnant with this little one. Where has the time gone?! I am just now over 38 weeks and it seems like just yesterday I said I still had 20 weeks left to go. I have enjoyed every minute of this pregnancy - well, almost every minute. But now I'm ready to meet him. I'm ready to see what and who he looks like. To hold him and love on him. I'm done. I've stretched to the point where I don't think I can stretch anymore. I feel like I'm sitting on him. I'm tired and worn out and he's not even here yet. But still, I will miss being pregnant with him. I thank God every day for this little one that He's created. And I thank God that He's entrusted this little one to Marc and I. Am I ready? Well, in some ways I am. I'm not ready for the long nights and the unknown reasons as to why he may be crying. But I am ready to add a little boy to our family. I'm ready for the girls to have a little brother. I'm just.....ready!


18 weeks pregnant!

27 weeks pregnant!

38 weeks pregnant!

Me and my family of girls (for now)!

No comments: