Monday, July 27, 2009

Growing Up

O.K. So, last night we had some friends over for dinner - just a cookout, but with something a little different - NY style hotdogs! Now, you can't get these hotdogs anywhere - just in NY and from the area I'm from. They have a different smell, look and taste - but they are FANTASTIC! Anyway, this has nothing to do with this post, but I just had to throw that in. Anyway, we had friends over. And after they left, we were trying to get Cole to smile. He's starting to smile more on cue now - a sign of growing up. Well, this is what I got.

Cole after I told him to smile the first time! Not really what I was looking for, but still a cute picture.

This was just after I told him to smile the second time. Much better and getting cuter.

And this is what I got after I told him to smile the third time just after he got rid of all the gas in his belly. Must be a boy thing to think it was funny!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Awww, handsome pants!

AJ said...

ditto about Cole. But I thought you might want to try out a local hot dog place here in indy that fixes their dogs in different local ways: King David Dogs

Kate said...

Ok I love that first pic haha awesome!