Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas in Texas

We headed down to Texas this year for Christmas Day. We flew out of Chicago on the 22nd and will return tomorrow, the 28th. We've had a great time here. It's been wonderful to spend time with family again. Christmas is the only time that we can get together as a family and we look forward to it all year.


My brother Brett with his son Jack. Jack is 11 months old and this was his first Christmas. He really enjoyed the paper.

My nephew Alex. He just turned 3 a few weeks ago. He is all boy and is very busy. But so, so cute!


We bought this for Alex for Christmas. It was so funny because as soon as he saw it, he jumped right on and took off as if he had been driving it for awhile now. He loves it! The look on his face was priceless!

Emma opening one of her gifts. I think it was from Uncle Dan and Aunt Missy.

My sister-in-law Melissa and my niece Kate. Melissa and my brother, Dan, are expecting their third child! We are so excited for them!


My brother, Dan, and Alex.

My sister-in-law Emily and Jack.

Lily opening one of her gifts!

We had a great time and are so thankful that we could come down to visit! We'll miss everyone but we're walking away with some great memories!

No comments: