Thursday, December 27, 2007

Family

We were able to take some family pictures this year while in Texas. Most of these were taken Sunday morning before church, but there are a few that were taken later. Again, we really enjoyed being with everyone. Hopefully we'll all be able to get together again soon!


My mom and dad. Married for 33 years and still in love!
The Rader family. It's hard to get everyone smiling all at the same time.

My brother, Dan, his wife, Melissa, Alex and Kate. Baby #3 on the way!!


My brother, Brett, his wife, Emily and Jack.

My nephew, Alex, and I.


My nephew, Jack.


Alex and Kate. Aren't they so cute? You can definitely tell they're brother and sister.


Emma in her Christmas outfit.

Maggie in her Christmas dress.


Lily in her Christmas dress.


The cousins. They have had such a good time together.

We have had a wonderful time together this year. Unfortunately, it always go by so fast. I love my family and will miss them all so much!

1 comment:

Dale and Angela said...

Hi Allison!

I've enjoyed your blog site! You have such sweet little girls and they are growing up so fast. I really enjoyed the pictures of the rest of your family...Dan, Melissa, Brett, Emily, Alex, Kate and Jack. (Did I get that right?) Oh, your mom and dad too. They do make a cute couple. It was good to see recent pictures of the little ones and how they are growing too. Hope you can get to Massena soon.

Angela Hollenbeck