Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

Well, 2008 came in with a storm. Literally! Last night around 7:00, there was just a dusting of snow on the road. But at about 9:00, we had 3 - 4 inches. The girls are very excited about this. Since Marc has the day off today, they want to go out and play in the snow! We'll have to see.


I'm anxious to see what this year will bring for us and our family. I'm not big into making New Year's resolutions because whenever I do, I usually never follow through with them. But this year's resolutions will be different. Every woman usually makes the same ones -- to lose weight, to exercise more, etc. But this year my resolutions are these -- to show Christ more in my life (to not be afraid to share with others about Him); to be a better mom; to have Emma finish 1st grade before the end of the year. I feel these resolutions have more substance than the others. But losing weight and exercising more isn't a bad promise. I will continue to try to do those, too.

From our family to yours, we hope that you have a very Happy New Year!

No comments: