Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Birthday, Maggie



I know it's a few weeks late, but Maggie just celebrated her 3rd birthday. This first picture is Maggie at age 2 and the second one was taken shortly after she turned 3. It's hard to believe how much they grow in a year, but it does happen. I know I used this picture in a previous post, but I couldn't find one that I liked better.

It's hard to believe that our baby is now 3. It seems like just yesterday we held her in our arms for the first time. She is such a joy. She seems so grown up for 3. She was the first one of our girls to be potty-trained before she turned 3. She loves palling around with her older sisters. And most of the time, they love playing with her, too. She has a great laugh. She has a stubborn streak, but she's also very lovable and loves to cuddle. I love to hear, "I love you mom". And she's so sincere. Not just said in haste, but really means it. I also love to hear, "I was so worried about you", when she hasn't seen me for about 10 minutes. She loves to sing and twirl and dance.

I hope you enjoy this short little video. Maggie loved it when we sang "Happy Birthday" to her. So she started to sing it to herself.




Happy Birthday, Maggie. We love you so much!!!

2 comments:

Felipe and Chantelle said...

Happy Birthday to you, Maggie!! What a nice singing voice you have. Hope you had a fun-filled day!
Sorry we missed you guys when you were up, Elias had roseola and I didn't think it would be good to expose your girls...we will have to try again!
Miss you lots!!

Jen said...

I love it!!!!!!!! Jonas liked watching it too, "I want to see Maggie again Mom"