Monday, August 23, 2010

10 years!

I'm a little late in getting this post posted. It seems that by the time I get around to even thinking about blogging, my day is finished and the next morning has arrived. Anyway, on the 12th of this month, Marc and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary. We didn't celebrate it the way we originally planned. Our original plan was to head off to Italy for 10 days and enjoy our time together in a most beautiful country. But, it didn't work out that way. We spent our 10th taking our children to play at Burger King for lunch and eating off the dollar menu! And you know what? It was GREAT!!! We had a great time together as a family. I love this man. He's a great husband, a caring and loving father and a great provider. I'm so looking forward to spending the next 80 years with him! He's definitely not perfect....but he's perfect for me!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Aw, love it!!! Who needs Italy when you have Burger King anyway:) You'll get there....one day! Here's to many MANY more years......