Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween

The girls had so much fun this Halloween!  We were able to go out two nights.  The first night was in Bremen.  We hit just a few houses - mostly people that we knew.  Then the next night we went out with some friends and walked all over their sub-division.  The kids all made out like bandits!  This year we had a hard time picking out costumes.  The girls have almost always been princesses.  We were all ready for a change.  Both Emma and Lily wanted to be witches.  I struggled with that until I found these two costumes.  Emma was a "Dazzling Witch"  and Lily was a "Hip Witch".  They were both tastefully done and looked just like play dresses.  We told them that they were good witches - like Glinda from the Wizard of Oz.  Maggie, on the other hand, wanted to be an elephant in the worst way.  And I can't believe we found a costume.  She was the hit of the group.  She looked so cute.  They asked if they could wear make-up and I let them.  They looked so cute and so grown up.  They won't be wearing make-up again for awhile.  It fast-forwarded too fast for me.  So, enjoy my two little witches and adorable elephant!

No comments: